Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 10...


Okay was a long day. I subbed for 5th grade PE classes, so I was running around doing bball drills with them. After being outside so much this week, I am one tired puppy.

Food was not the best, and I've reach my 35 extra points for the week, so I'll just have to keep to 25 the next two days. It shouldn't be too bad.

Today is the anniversary of my grandpa Miller's death. I'm wondering if it ever gets easier. Last year, losing both grandpas within one week was rough, it is tough during the year, but on their anniversary, it reminds me of my loss, and I miss them so much. xoxo Dick and Bob!


P.A.: bball drills with kids in PE class

Points: 37 (+12)
Pic is of my grandma and grandpa Bush, b/c I didn't get a chance to post it yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment