Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 3


I had today off, so it began as a nice day. I had a nice sleep, and then met my dad at Barnes and Noble's. Then, I got to look at a bunch of vegan and vegetarian cookbooks that I picked up at the library yesterday. Even though I have been a vegetarian since 2004, I still have limited recipes that I use. I need new ideas! Hence, the books.

Okay, no exercise today. I was going to head out for a run or jog b/c it was nicer out, but my mother came home looker for an argument and I did ntot disappoint. So, since I needed to get out, Josh, the dogs, and I took a ride looking at houses and dreaming.

Foodwise, that went okay. I stuck within my alloted points for the day, so there is a bright side to the day.


P.A.: none:(

Points: 25

No comments:

Post a Comment